cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PIX 515e 7.2 Remote Access VPN problem

morrison.p
Level 1
Level 1

I am using a Cisco PIX515e unit running version 7.2. We have a Remote Access VPN which is currently using a Group Password and authenticates against the MS Active Directory.

My problem is that I want to change the VPN so that is uses certificates for authentication. I have setup the PIX unit to use certifcates, I have authorised and enroled the PIX with the CA and everything looks fine.

I have then created a new Remote Access VPN and set it to use the Trustpoint and to authenticate using the certificates. I have followed the instructions found on the Cisco website for how to install the certificates into the VPN client and that all seemed to work

When I try to connect however I get an error and the connection is dropped. The error messages are shown in the attached file.

1 Reply 1

rod.blackie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you manage to get a resoulution to this problem? if so could you please let me know what you done?

thanks

rod

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: