Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

PIX 515e remote vpn issus

pc--------------------internet -----------------pix515e------------lan-net-------server

i can connect vpn ,but i can;t ping server

6 REPLIES

Hi, This might be due to

Hi,

This might be due to isakmp nat-traversal.... so please enable the NAT-T in Pix.

isakmp nat-traversal <keep alive> -- If you not specify the keep alive then it takes the default keepalive value.

Regards

Karthik

hey Karthik,when i config

hey Karthik,

when i config isakmp nat-traversal ,vpn can;t work ,i cannt connect to vpn

VPN Client |

VPN Client | statistics
packets
discarded counters increase
bypassed counters increase
why

when i  connect vpn then ping server ,i config capture on pix,i can't find reply

Hi Willson, If you access the

Hi Willson,

If you access the VPN from a network which is behind the NAT device, say internet broadband then it requires NAT traversal to be enabled in both ends.... in Pix as well as VPN client software....

Regards

Karthik

Hi Willson, If you access the

Hi Willson,

If you access the VPN from a network which is behind the NAT device, say internet broadband then it requires NAT traversal to be enabled in both ends.... in Pix as well as VPN client software....

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/70847-local-lan-pix-asa.html

Regards

Karthik

hi , Karthikcould you help me

hi , Karthik

could you help me  check  config from attachment,actual my pc is not behind the NAT device

pc access internet with 3g , then connect vpn , but cannot ping server

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content