Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Portal customisation of home pages

I have been working with SSLVPN portals and customising for my client  -- unfortunately this is an upgrade from a different system and the client wants it to look identical to the previous portal.  As such I have had to use external pages.  Under the portal customistion I have set the external home page.  This would be OK if these pages did not then try to do SSO.  I have tried to use the CSCO_WEBVPN variables in the links but they only show up as literal values.  Is there a way to make them act as variables?  I tried addnig the post plugin as per

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa83/asdm63/configuration_guide/vpn_web.html#wp1058342

I am testing my set up on a ASA 5510 and hope to be applying it to an ASA 5520.  They are new and up to date with version 8.4.

Charlie

1 REPLY

Portal customisation of home pages

URI format has to start with post:// ....../?username=CSCO_WEBVPN_NAME this works when using the customisation of the portal page -- this works with the external home page uri but does not apply to links contained in the custom page.  You need to use a hidden field to recover the post variables then add them to the link.

Charlie

Views
Helpful
Replies