We have clients uploading documents (usually PDFs under 3MB in size) up to a web interface (using http only) on an internal web server. They clients are using the latest version of AnyConnect for windows and connecting to an ASA5510 running the latest 8.3 firmware. They are connecting from their home network over a cable or DSL connection.
I disabled Threat detection and can't see anything being blocked by the firewall. Everything else that our user are doing seems to be working flawlessly.
I ran a packet capture with wireshark and noticed a lot of packet loss. I have attached a screen shot.
Glad we could help. Please mark your question as answered, and rate the posts that you found helpful in finding your solution.
Obscure things happen to the best of us, even if it is just duplex/speed settings somewhere in the path. That's what support forums like this are for -- bounce questions off other professionals and get peer help.
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...