Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problems with Port Forwarding for RDP in WebVPN

Hi,

I'm hoping somebody can help me solve this problem that's been bugging for weeks. We recently implemented a double-layer firewall architecture. Before that, our users can access RDP via port forwarding on WebVPN or the Cisco VPN client without any problems.

After we implemented the double-layer firewall architecture, users who are going through the WebVPN and port forwarding for RDP began to experience frequent disconnections, slowness or freezing connections. The users who are using the client are fine.

I checked the logs and I'm getting repetitive TCP-O for the port forwarding connections for RDP. Additional information: the FW we installed as a 2nd layer is Netscreen. I've already set the policy on it to Any-Any for the meantime to help in troubleshooting but to no avail. 

I hope somebody can help me in sorting this out as I'm kind of confused on the difference between the port-forwarding for RDP via the WebVPN and the normal RDP via the client.  

Views
Helpful
Replies