Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick VPN no SSL Connection on Windows 7 64

Hi,

I know there is a lot post written about problems with QuickVPN. I have a red a lot of them and can narrow my problem but unfertunately I can't solve it. May be some one here has an answer. But back to the point.

We are using a VPN connection to one of our customers. I have no influence on how the connection is setup. We connecting using QuickVPN with couple of users some of them connect without problem a some of them can't connect.

Here are summery of what I already investigated:

1. One computer with Windows 7 installed connects without any problems. The computer lays out of our bussines domain network (one of our employees works from house).

2. One computer with XP SP3 installed can connect from our bussines domain network. Sometimes there is a problem to Ping the router after the IPSEC has been created but at least we got the IPSEC tunnel.

3. Other 2 computers in the bussines domain network (same IP range and router and ISP as the 2nd one) can't connect. After going through all of the logs we found out that there is no SSL response from the router coming to the QuickVPN.

We have tried all of the possibilities we have found on the internet. Actually I didn't give it a big chance as mostly all of the users have got the SSL connection, but one never knows. As we supposed no help here. We still can't get the answer from the router.

I can post the LOGs from QuickVPN if it helps.

Is there anyone with any idea what we can try to get it work?

Thanx,

Martin

Everyone's tags (4)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content