Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Remote access VPN -MAC OS X

Hi all,

I am trying connect remote access vpn on cisco ASA 5520  from MAC OS X ( Version 10.9.2) with native client.  but due to some reason i am unable to connect from MAC OS.

Following is the debug output i get when i initiate the connection.

INT-FW-PRI/act/pri# May 19 17:08:54 [IKEv1]: Group = OTT-TEST-NEW-PROFILE, Usern                                                                                                                     ame = test_s, IP = 94.*.*.95, QM FSM error (P2 struct &0x717d1c88, mess id                                                                                                                      0xa6803f11)!

May 19 17:08:54 [IKEv1]: Group = OTT-TEST-NEW-PROFILE, Username = test_s, IP =                                                                                                                      94.*.*.95, Removing peer from correlator table failed, no match!

May 19 17:08:54 [IKEv1]: Group = OTT-TEST-NEW-PROFILE, Username = test_s, IP =                                                                                                                      94.*.*.95, Session is being torn down. Reason: Phase 2 Mismatch

Please help

2 REPLIES

Any response would be

Any response would be appreciated.  thanks

It seems that you have a

It seems that you have a phase 2 issue.What are your ipsec settings on either side? Can you post your ASA config and the configuration on your mac?

Views
Helpful
Replies