cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote Access Vpn not able to connect remote servers

girishkumar123
Level 1
Level 1

We have an Asa configured for the users to dial in through one (internet) interface.

The users in the (inside) LAN are connecting to the remote end servers through the (MPLS) interface. For this users have pat configured

access-list 101 extended permit ip 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0

nat(inside) 1 access-list 101

global MPLS) 1 interface

Our problem is the users are able to dial

to the ASA and can access the LAN resources But cannot access the remote end network 10.10.10.0 through PAT.

Is there any way to do this ??

Kindly help

2 Replies 2

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

I would try bellow nat statement, also try looking at asdm real time log to see the errors while ra user tries accessing host in mpls side, or run packet-tracer and post its output .

nat(MPLS) 1

nat(MPLS) 1 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0

Jorge Rodriguez

Hi Jorge,

Sorry for the delay in response because I was trying the same in a LAB environment. Here also I failed to get this dialed in VPN accross the PAT interface towards the remote machine. So is it possible for the dial in VPN users while dialed in to get accross a PATTED interface and access the remote servers

Is there any challenges in this ?

Please help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: