Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Remote VPN users how to keep their internet connection.

I have a VPN setup for my remote internet users. Right now, they can use vpn to get in my internal private network, but at the same time they lost their internet connection. Is there any way to allow user get in our internal network without losing their internet connection? How to do that on my PIX firewall? Thanks.

1 REPLY

Re: Remote VPN users how to keep their internet connection.

hello

This is because, split-tunneling is disabled by default in the vpn server device. You can enable split tunneling and give both intranet & internet access to the end user.you need to do this on the vpngroup setup command..

eg..

vpngroup abc split-tunnel 180

access-list 180 permit ip host 10.1.1.1 host 192.168.1.1

in this example, all traffic from 10.1.1.1 to 192.168.1.1 goes through the IPSEC tunnel. Any other traffic (eg internet) is put onto the local LAN card.

Hope this helps.. all the best.. rate replies if found useful...

Raj

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content