Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

RemoteAccess VPN using anyconnect to ASA: asp-drop remote user traffic

Hello Dear Collegues,

I would be very thankfull to anybody who can help me and direct me to the solution of weird issue I've got with ASA 5520 ver 8.2(5).

There is a WEBVPN enabled, and I use anyconnect for remote-access VPN connection.

The connection is ok, split-tunneling is also ok, but no traffic from remote client can reach internal hosts. When I use capture type asp-drop I can see, that all trafic from remote client get dropped by ACL configured rule (Drop-reason: (acl-drop) Flow is denied by configured rule). But I have double checked all the ACL applied to all interface, as well as split-tunnel ACL, and I can't find the way to resolve the issue.

What could be the troubleshooting approach in this case ?

Best regards,

2 REPLIES

RemoteAccess VPN using anyconnect to ASA: asp-drop remote user t

What tells the log about dropped packets?

Michael

Please rate all helpful posts

Michael Please rate all helpful posts

Re: RemoteAccess VPN using anyconnect to ASA: asp-drop remote us

Hi Ivan,

Please post your running-config for easy trouble shooting and assessing your config so that maybe able to find a solution sooner.

Please make sure, that your internal switch have a static-route in place to push vpn-client traffic towards the ASA.

thanks

Message was edited by: Rizwan Mohamed

Views
Helpful
Replies