Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Routing under VPN tunnel

Hi All,

We have  three sites in full meshed MPLS configuration. Site A >>> Site B >> and Site C, they all can reach each other subnets via MPLS. Now, my dilemma is Site C has a LAN-TO-LAN VPN tunnel with our Parent Company. Now i want site A and B to access our Parent company under the same VPN tunnel at site C rather than create a new vpn tunnel from Parent Company to site A and site B(don't want to have 3 tunnel to a single site). So i need a bit of help to make sure that is going work before i start the implementation. There is my plan, please feel free to comment and make suggestions...

1. Have parent Company to add Site B, Site C subnets into their Crypto map ACL;

2. Myself to add routes in site A and site B to send traffic destined to Parent company subnets to site C router and router to send it under VPN tunnel;

3. Add site A, and Site B subnets into the Crypto Map ACL at site C allow and encrypted traffic before sending it to under the tunnel to parent company.

Yes, it does look like that clear for me... but i am still uncerstain and don't want to play with production network, so your  your feedbacks, sugestion, and commets are welcome and will be appreciated.

Thank you all,

Views
Helpful
Replies