cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RW220w site to site vpn to 2600 router

ales.ribic
Level 1
Level 1

Im having a central router CISCO2600 terminating many site-to-site ipsec tunels.

Now i have a new location to add witch have RV220w router instaled.

I found that rv220w does not support all ipsec features, so my question is:

If i create site to site ipsec vpn on rv220w with default settings for policy and ike.... What so special shoud i set on 2600 router side for vpn to work?

I do 1000 diferent combinations, and randomly a tunel shows connected, but no traffic can be made. Changeong any setting drops tunel and i can not get it back.

Any working example?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

8 Replies 8

ales.ribic
Level 1
Level 1

Foud something. i have to clear tunel on 2600 router. Now the connection is always up-active but no traffic over tunel. I can see there is no route in routing table on rv220w to represent remote network. Does it have to be?

Hi, same Problem as I have. I have a rv220w connected to an rv042: have you found a solution ?

BR

Markus

No, not yet. Today or tommorow we will examine the problem

Ales Ribic
Level 1
Level 1

Today me and an engeneer sit at the table, to find a solution. When i try to ping other site it works. After making a more connections over tunnel, it all works.

Hell i hate this. We did not change anything and it woks by it self. No comment, i just hopes it will work without problems. Anyway im waiting for an upgrade of rv220w router.

Br

BAD day,

Again it is not working. Of corse we do nothing on router config, but the tunnel is not working. It is in UP-ACTIVE state, and rv220w shows TX raffic but not RX?!?

Any help?

Hi,

I can only agree with an other writer in this Forum: What is a forum for, if you do not receive any answers from CISCO. Very dissappointing.

BR

Markus

I agree!

is there any other way to get support for SMB devices?

BR

ALES

You can call the support Hotline...

BR Markus