cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Same username in different Active Directory Groups...

javiercastro
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the following issue with VPN authentication. I'm using a VPN 3000 concentrator for VPN access to the corporate network, I have a cisco secure ACS to map Active Directory users and provide authentication to the network.

Now, inside ActiveDirectory I have several usernames repeated and the only way I have so far to differentiate between each other is to group them in different active directory groups. The problem is that each one of this groups have different privileges and access characteristics and I don't know if there is a way to force the VPNClient->Concentrator->ACS->ADS to choose the user within the right group, that is to say

Is there any way to accomplish this behaviour? Could this be possible defining different VPN authentication groups in the VPN concentrator for each Active Directory Group?

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

Try group users based on damins. Then you could specify the username with domain name for more information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: