Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Site to Site RV110W no options

I'm setting up site to site VPN on a RV 110W router. The administrator guide site to site instructions don't match the options on the router.

The first step tells you to click on VPN then Basic VPN Setup. The router under the VPN option only has  three choices, (1) VPN Clients, (2) Certificate Management and (3) VPN Passthrough. I have upgraded to the latest firmware 1.0.0.9. Still no love. Anyone have any suggestions.

• VPN
4 REPLIES

New firmware to fix this problem, version 1.2.0.9. Not the top choise in firmware dowloads and doesn't show up on a search.

Anyone got this working? I have upgraded firmware, but documentation is still outdated. Need to hook this guy up to an ASA 5505

Did you ever get this working? I have a customer looking at this as an option to do exactly what you are: vpn tunnel between ASA 5505 and this unit. Thanks!

Did you ever get this working? I am looking to do the same thing. I currently have the tunnel up (last time I checked) but it won't pass any traffic.

Views
Helpful
Replies