cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Software Cisco VPN Client

pechdara pin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I know that I shouldn't ask you just only to download software, but i couldn't find on the internet
by my self , that why i ask you guy please provide me the link to download it. Thank in advance

6 Replies 6

Jouni Forss
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If you have configured IPsec VPN client on an Cisco ASA/PIX you can also use a non Cisco VPN Client to connect.

For example

https://www.shrew.net/download

- Jouni

Hi,
yeah of course i configure VPN IPsec on ASA 5510, but could you still provide me the cisco vpn software via link or send me an email ?

Hi,

I think the Cisco VPN Client software requires that you have a Service Contract with Cisco and I won't use my credentials to download the software for you.

You can download the software I mentioned from the linked site. You should probably also gotten the installation CD with your ASA that contains some version of the Cisco VPN Client. The Cisco VPN Clients support will completely end at the end of this month if I am not mistaken.

- Jouni

Hi,
i know that it require user contract to download software. but in this case i just need your help to help me,coz actually at my customer site they don have bought smart care service, so i can't ask him to take his credential to download it. for me i rdy have but when i tried to connect VPN at my customer site i can't ping to internet network, so that why i ask who can give me the other version of Cisco VPN client. But if you couldn't help i still thank for your reply . Thank.

As Jouni replied, so should everyone else here.

It's a violation of of the terms of use of this site to provide software that requires one to have a support contract.

Hi Mrvin,
Yeah thank for informing me with illegal of term in this site.