Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Some web pages won't load when connected via VPN/AC client

I have an ASA with 9.1(2) and latest AnyConnect and VPN clients. When I connect using either AC or VPN client, management web pages for Cisco UCS C Series servers, and VMware vSphere client will not load. Packet capture shows a RST in response to SYN. I have tried numerous MTU settings (lowest of 576). Does anyone have any ideas on what is causing this?

3 REPLIES

RST packet means that the service is not running. There could be either a firewall between, sending RST's when the connection is not allowed

Michael

Please rate all helpful posts

Michael Please rate all helpful posts

That is one reason for a RST, but the service is definitely running. Works fine from the LAN/WAN and also with a different VPN solution (I think it is a Windows server, using L2TP). The only firewall in the path is the ASA that is terminating the VPN.

Ok, I am kicking myself here. ASA has a Content Security module. Traffic was being redirected to it, but it's not licensed for URL filtering. I turned off the redirection and all is good.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content