Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN Routing Issue

Hi All,

We have a single isp terminating on one of the interface of ASA firewall, and i have configured  ssl vpn on this ASA, every thing is working fine , vpn is able to  connect and the user is able to reach the internal network,

After getting connected to SSL Vpn , the user wanted to reach at least the Exchange server , which is located over the internet

one  solution for this could be split tunnel, but our boss , dont want this  to be configured.

Once the user gets  successfully connected to SSL vpn all the traffic is coming towards ASA

. so my question is can we route the  exchange traffic back to internet for that particular vpn source ip  address range at ASA

Also  , can u pls provide me the details packet  flow of ssl (remote to site) vpn client, How the packets initiates from  client and reaches the remote subnet and comes back to client.

Looking forward for a response..

Thnank you,

Ashraf

1 Reply 1

andrew.prince
Level 10
Level 10

Use your favorite search engine and look for "same-security-traffic permit intra-interface"

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: