cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN

wasiimcisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have VPN connectrator. My remote access IPSec VPN is working fine. I am authenticating the users via external ACS Radius server.

But same users are unable to login via ssl vpn. Though group is configured for webvpn.

Local users/group made in concentrator is able to connect via ssl vpn but not the AAA server users.

Secondly when i connect via SSL VPN local users are not able to see IP address that is provided by the VPN concentrator.

I want SSL VPN to do remote desktop on my lan servers and also do the ssh/telnet to few database servers.

Please tell me how to define these servers in ssl vpn.

4 Replies 4

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

do u have NATing device in the path ?

if yes, have u done nat exmption for traffic from the lan to the client vpn pool addresses?

I dont have any nat device in the way. Client connects with connectrator and concentrator dicrectly connect with AAA server.

How to add servers that are supposed to be remote desktop, ssh/telnet. Please let me know

I beleive the WEB VPN needs to be configured in the base group.

see the attached ssl deployment guide, this is what I used and actually explains configuring the ssl vpn. I got this from a cisco employee, I looked online but could not find this guide.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: