Views
Helpful
Replies

SSLVPN - Unable to verify routing

cceykovsky
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I get the following shortly after logging into our SSLVPN on an ASA5510. I've been unable to locate anything on this error, or find anything wrong with our configurations. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Group <DfltGrpPolicy> User <jsmith> IP <xx.xx.xx.xx> SVC Message: 17/ERROR: Unable to successfully verify all routing table modifications are correct..

...There were no routing table modifications made. This one has me stumped.

Thank you

6 Replies 6

Not applicable

Check the SSL software is updated,otherwise it will give errors when you try to connect.

dantemer
Level 1
Level 1

Getting the same message. System will connect when split tunneling is turned off, but when it is turned on, this message comes up. Any resolutions?

What is the ACL that you have configured for split tunneling?

What is the pool that you are assigned for the SSL VPN client connections?

sh run nat <--Output will be helpful

Where is the ip assigned from? ASA or from a RADIUS server or DHCP server.

Gilbert

The issue was found to be with the ACL. The client config allows you to put in an extended ACL but gives that error. A standard ACL worked fine.

Greetings,

This was awhile ago and has been figured out. We had 1 ACL serving 2 purposes (1 for split tunneling and another purpose I can't remember). As soon as we made a seperate ACL for ST everything worked fine.

I apologize for not being able to remember the details, but hopefully that'll help someone in the future.

Great!!

Thanks

Gilbert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: