Views
Helpful
Replies

thin client ssl vpn doesn't work properly

gdspa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I'm try to work with WEBvpn on my ASA 5510-k8 (ASA version 7.2.1, asdm 5.2.1).

The url I'm using is this : https://out_ip_address

WEBvpn is up (i can monitoring it) with user tec110pf, IP=myipclient, policy=mypolicy,

tunnel-group=defaultWEBVPNgroup.

When I try to connect to an internal web server, I get the msg "server unavailable" and

in the ASA logging panel I get this msgs :

Group <mypolicy> User <tec110pf> IP <myipclient> WebVPN access GRANTED: http://webserver//

Teardown TCP connection 2222621 for outside:myipclient/27884 to NP Identity Ifc:out_ip_address/443 duration 0:03:17 bytes 47741 TCP Reset-O

Deny TCP (no connection) from myipclient/27884 to out_ip_address/443 flags FIN ACK on interface outside

TCP request discarded from myipclient/27884 to outside:out_ip_address/443

SSL session with client outside:myipclient/27884 terminated.

Moreover , in the Applet Application access compare 2 lines (for 2 applications of the port forwarding) but I'm not able tu use them.

thanx in adv

Lr

5 Replies 5

ggilbert
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

GD,

Do you have DNS server configured on the ASA in the DefaultDNS section.

If you are using ASDM, it would be under Configuration > Device Management > DNS > DNS clients and enable DNS lookup.

Hope this solves your issues.

Thanks

Gilbert

unfortunately is just configured.

with this configuration I've tried to browse network but I got this error msgs :

Error Message %ASA-6-716004: Group group User user WebVPN access DENIED to specified

Explanation The WebVPN user in this group has been denied access to this url. The WebVPN user's access to various locations can be controlled using WebVPN-specific access control lists. In this case, a particular access control list entry is denying access to this url.

Recommended Action None required.

I don't understand where to crete the acl and how apply it

GD,

On the group-policy do you have any webtype-acl configured.

Can do " sh run all group-policy "

and post it.

thanks

Gilbert

In your WebVPN profile you have to allow URL access in that specific tunnel group - post your group config.

HTH>

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: