Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Troubleshooting Anyconnect Issue

Hi All, a few weeks back I posted issues I was having with Anyconnect and Exchange server. Its my gut feeling that its an exchange issue especially since it only affects windows 7 users when they connect via anyconnect and try to open outlook. What happens is that outlook opens but, does not connect however, if I re-install anyconnect it will work for a small period of time but, then revert back to not working. Layer 3 works great and I can ping the exchange server but, still have that issue. Of course our System Admins feel that its a network problem.

No one responded to the previous thread which makes me assume that we are the only one with this issue. My new question is what troubleshooting techniques can I do to confirm that the network and anyconnect are doing what they should and the problem is really with Windows 7 or exchange. I thought about doing some logging on the ASA while I'm connected via anyconnect. Can anyone reccomend any debug or logging commnads and what port numbers with Anyconnect I should be looking for.

thanks,

Dan

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY

Re: Troubleshooting Anyconnect Issue

Have a look at the AnyConnect log under the Event Viewer on that Windows 7 computer.

'debug webvpn svc'  may help you also during the session.

I have Windows 7 users running AnyConnect 2.4.1012 and so far so good.

"System Admins feel that its a network problem."  - I hear that a lot ;-)

Views
Helpful
Replies