Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UC520 router as ezvpn client?

Is it possible to have a UC520 router be an EzVPN client? It takes all the config information for the ezvpn client and I can connect to the ASA (which is the EzVPN server). However, I keep getting the following errors:

Jul 10 11:01:34 [IKEv1 DEBUG]: Group = DefaultRAGroup, Username = admin, IP = 65.89.xxx.xxx, Processing PSK Hash

Jul 10 11:01:34 [IKEv1]: Group = DefaultRAGroup, Username = admin, Inconsistent PSK hash size

Jul 10 11:01:34 [IKEv1 DEBUG]: Group = DefaultRAGroup, Username = admin, IP = 65.89.xxx.xxx, PSK Hash Verification Failed!

I found a few things on the net about this and most point to keepalive settings. I have changed them, but it doesn't make any difference.

Thanks.

Dan

• VPN
2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: UC520 router as ezvpn client?

I think may be configured with invalid group password and incorrect username. That's why PSK hash verification failed. So please ensure it. Assign a unique user and try.

Re: UC520 router as ezvpn client?

It's been double checked more then once. I talked to our UC guy and he said the way I upgraded kinda hosed the router. So he is going to upgrade it properly and see if that fixes it.

I know the config works too because I dropped it into an 1841 router and it worked perfectly.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.