cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to establish vpn error with anyconnect

DialerString_2
Level 3
Level 3

I'm using the cisco anyconnect client and when forming a connection I recieve "unable to establish vpn". However, the ASA shows me being authentacted to the Clientless portion of the ssl VPN. The command I'm running is show vpn-sessiondb webvpn (show's the clientless connections) .  The show vpn-sessiondb svc (shows clients connection) doesn't show anything.  I looked at my configs and they seem clean and not to mention this was working before!!

Has anyone seen this before? I guessing maybe it's the profile that's created for the ssl connection - maybe it's FUBAR or the asa is just FUBAR and may need a reboot.

3 Replies 3

johnd2310
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

What antivirus or firewall are you running on your PC.

Thanks

John

**Please rate posts you find helpful**

Thanks for your reply, John. I'm not running any virus software and the firewall has been disabled on the box. Which is running server 2003.

Resolved....My boss actually figured in out. Turns out the ssl certificated expired and once he uploaded the new on to the ASA it started working.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: