Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Upgraded to ASA 8.4(3)/ASDM 6.4(7) and Advanced Endpoint Assessment configuration has gone?

I recently upgraded an ASA 5505 that has the Advanced Endpoint Assessment License to 8.4(3) and ASDM 6.4(7).  Now there are no options in ASDM for adding AV, Firewall or AntiSpyware versions and definition levels etc?  I have checked Host Scan Extensions and enabled 'Advanced Endpoint Assessment ver 3.5.3.1' however when I click configure and attempt to add any AV etc there are none to select - the 'Add Products' box is just blank.

I have AnyConnect 3.0.5075, CSD 3.6.4021 and have tried with the integrated AnyConnect Host Scan image and with the standalone Host Scan image (3.0.5077) and the behaviour is the same?

Andy

4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Upgraded to ASA 8.4(3)/ASDM 6.4(7) and Advanced Endpoint Ass

What is your licensing showing up as? Have a look at  "Device Management, Licensing, Activation Key" in ASDM to show the licensed features it's reading (or "show activation-key" from cli).

If it's indicating "Advanced Endpoint Assessment      : Disabled ", try re-entering your activation key.

Upgraded to ASA 8.4(3)/ASDM 6.4(7) and Advanced Endpoint Assessm

Either via the CLI or ASDM it tells me:

Advanced Endpoint Assessment      : Enabled        perpetual

So I know it is enabled.  I am fairly sure before I got the AEA license for this the option in ASDM was greyed out anyway.

I think I might default this ASA and rebuild the configuration from scratch?

Andy

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Upgraded to ASA 8.4(3)/ASDM 6.4(7) and Advanced Endpoint Ass

According to the ASDM Guide, an "Advanced Endpoint Assessment entry appears and the Configure button becomes active in the Host Scan Extensions area of the Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Secure Desktop Manager > Host Scan pane, which is accessible only if CSD is enabled."

You did enable CSD, yes?

Upgraded to ASA 8.4(3)/ASDM 6.4(7) and Advanced Endpoint Assessm

[quote]You did enable CSD, yes?[/quote]

Yes

Views
Helpful
Replies