Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

VPN between 1710 and 1841

Hello,

I'm trying to create a VPN tunnel between a 1710 at a branch and an 1841 at the core site. I've successfully done PIX to PIX VPN's(at a different company) but not yet with these 2 routers. The branch site is using DSL, and the DSL router is set to bridge mode. I am using PPP on the 1710, and this much is working as I am able to browse the web. In the past, I've used a netopia dsl device to provide the PPP, but my current modem(speedstream 4100) does not work in the same way. My configs are posted below. When I connect to PPPOE, the dialer interface pulls down an IP, which is the IP my ISP gave me for my gateway. Problem is I can't assign another one of my static IP's to one of my interfaces, and even using the dialer address as a peer isnt working at the moment. Everything in Quotes has been ommitted but all IP's have been verified

Configs are attached. Thanks

1 REPLY

Re: VPN between 1710 and 1841

Can you post debugs from both the routers also you don't declare a transform-set in either of your IPSEC setups. The debug will help much if you don't mind sharing it. I would do the debugs separate do a "debug crypto isakmp" and if you get a phase 1 complete then do a "debug crypto ipsec"

Views
Helpful
Replies