Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN client fot Nokia E90

balsheikh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to find a VPN client supported on Nokia's mobiles E series specifically and compatible with Cisco ASA as VPN termination point.

Any useful comments will be appreciated..

3 Replies 3

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

Check 3rd party vpn clients that supports the standard Ipsec and that run on Nokia E series OS,compatibility is based on IPsec standards. Try google and do a search for vpn client for nokia mobiles, have you checked nokia to see if they have develope a vpn client for the device? probably your best bet is to check Nokia forums out there.

good luck

Rgds

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

I've digged on Internet and went thru google to no avail, i didn't find an individually VPN client installed and configured to operate independent of server manager, actaullt this is out of my scope of work.

I'm looking for stand alone VPN client supported on Nokia E90 and applicable with Cisco ASA.

Regards,

Hi,

VPN client for Nokia E90 is available now at http://www.businesssoftware.nokia.com/mobile_vpn_downloads.php

It should work with Cisco ASA

-pasi-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: