Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Client incompatibility

crbmag040
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys!

We have an issue installing VPN Client (5.0.01.0600) on HP 4320s (WinXP). Installer was completed as usual but since the VPN Client installation a "Blue Screen of death" with cscentr.sys error shows up when pc is startng. Pc restarts over and over again.. Finally, in order to keep the PC operative we have to uninstall it and remove VPN client keys from the registry, after that pc will work perfectly.

Do you know any workaroun for this issues..?

Thx in advance for all of you

Ps. Sorry for the photo quality, was really complicated take it, restart is really fast.

Rgds

Miguel Angel Garcia

2 Replies 2

Hi,

Have you give it another try?

Also, the PC might have another software installed (antivirus, another VPN software, etc) that could be affecting.

Let us know how it goes.

Federico.

Federico,  Many thx for your input.

I'm working on it but unfortunately same issue shows up everytime that i tried to install. This installer/SW is working ok on another machines.

I uninstall only the cisco security agent in order to use the vpn client and it's working. I know that use vpn client without csa is a huge hole of seccurity but will be the fastest solution for my user until i find out the root cause and a definitive solution. I will check with a contingency machine (same model) just with OS installed. I have the lastest version for VPN Cleint and CSA.

I will let you know how it goes...

Rgds