Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VPN Client works with Ethernet & WiFi but not Mobile Broadband on T410

I have a new Lenovo T410 with Windows 7 Pro (32 Bit). I installed the VPN client 5.0.07.0290. I works on my Ethernet and my WiFi connections but will not work using the inbuilt Mobile Broadband Card (Qualcomm Gobi 2000 HS-USB Mobile Broadband Device 9205) and the Access Connections software on the Lenovo to connect (As with WiFi). It says connected but I can't even ping anything. Where do I start to work out what is going on?

This used to work when I had my Telstra USB 3G modem on my Dell XP Laptop.

Help

RG

• VPN
Everyone's tags (3)
2 REPLIES

Re: VPN Client works with Ethernet & WiFi but not Mobile Broadba

Wireless data cards are not supported with the latest 5.0.07 client and Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit.  The AnyConnect SSL client will be your only option.  Please refer to the "New Features" section in the VPN Client release note below.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/security/vpn_client/cisco_vpn_client/vpn_client5007/release/notes/vpnclient5007.html#wp101224

Re: VPN Client works with Ethernet & WiFi but not Mobile Broadba

Todd,

thanks for your response.Can I import the existing PCF file the we use into AnyConnect SSL?

Regards

Robert

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.