Views
Helpful
Replies

vpn connection problem to cisco asa5510

donnie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am facing problem connecting via vpn to my asa5510 using anyconnect.

My anyconnect client shows "network access: unavailable - no networks detected" before i attempt to establish my vpn.

Upon establishing vpn, i was prompted username and password which went through but i was given the error "anyconnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway. Please try connecting again".

I face this problem after replacing my pc. I was able to connect without problems on my previous pc. The vpn connection uses cert which i have already import to my new pc and authentication is fine since no authentication error. No changes made on my firewall. Pls advise, thks in advance!

1 Reply 1

daveba111
Level 1
Level 1

don li wrote:

Hi,

I am facing problem connecting via vpn to my asa5510 using anyconnect.

My anyconnect client shows "network access: unavailable - no networks detected" before i attempt to establish my vpn.

Upon establishing vpn, i was prompted username and password which went through but i was given the error "anyconnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway. Please try connecting again".

I face this problem after replacing my pc. I was able to connect without problems on my previous pc. The vpn connection uses cert which i have already import to my new pc and authentication is fine since no authentication error. No changes made on my firewall. Pls advise, thks in advance!

Here is a step by step guide to solve this problem :-

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/networking/eight-easy-steps-to-cisco-asa-remote-access-setup/1201

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: