cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN project

dibyam-baral
Level 1
Level 1

what could be cisco project related to vpn?

Please guide me for my project........

Thanks in advance.....

5 Replies 5

mvsheik123
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Need more information on what you are looking for, but to start with- it can be all about VPNs (what is VPN, purpose, how many types, what are diff types of VPNs, What is Server/client in VPN etc.etc.)

Thx

MS

Thanks for your quick response,MS. I have a mojor project that should be related to VPN and i was trying to crate VPN using IPV6 but my teacher told me that is not enough for the project of 4 credit hours. So i have to add some more functions that matches the credit hours.

Got it. I do not have much experience on projects that is good for credits hours. My answers may tamper your chances get full credit . Please wait on someone experinced to answer your query. All the best.

Thx

MS

Thank you MS.

But this may be silly question for you, "Is it possible to create VPN server for remote or PC to PC function in GNS3 or in packet tracer"

If you use ASA/PIX with IOS, yes you can do in GNS3 (PC --> via internet --> ASA--> PC). Iam not quite sure about packet tracer.

No question is silly question. We are here to learn and share what we know :).

Thx

MS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: