Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN solution doubt

i have a central site and remote site. i want to establish site to site VPN.

at the central site i have got leased line with public IP.my remote site is using an ADSL connection, in this case i will not get any Public IP.on the ADSL interface i will get a DHCP IP from the service provider, i'm not sure about the lease time.

This is my scenario, i would like to deploy site to site VPN. I got the information that using "easy VPN" i can do this.but i need more details regarding this.

From cisco web site i got the pdf.In this

there is a 1751 router acting as "Easy VPN Server" and 831 router at remote site. according to this document remote site can be static ip or dynamic IP.

IOs requirements given are

Cisco 831 : 12.3(2)XA(c831-k9o3sy6-m)

Cisco 1751: 12.2(8)T (c1700-k9o3sv3y7-m)

so in my scenario will this work.

The cisco pdf name is " Configuring Cisco IOS easy VPN remote with Client mode and split tunneling."

Please help.

Thanks & Regds

Binoy

1 Reply 1

attrgautam
Level 5
Level 5

Hi

Pls check this link out. It implements IPSec when the Originating router connects on DSL. If you get a varying IP, then you can look at Dynamic IPSec at head end which should solve the issue

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk175/tk15/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080093

e52.shtml

regds

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: