Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN with SA520-k9

Hi.

I try to set up a VPN with the SA520-K9 (Firmware: 1.2.70), but I can not get it.

I have followed many guides, read many post on the forum, but still I can not get it.

It requires some additional configuration? Since I follow the steps and I can not connect.

One of the guides I followed was this, which is pretty basic:

http://www.thegreenbow.com/doc/tgbvpn_cg-cisco-sa500-series-en.pdf

I have read others, but most are similar. Even a guide created by you, but still could not get connect by VPN.

I used VPM clients that are downloaded from the Cisco website and made a simple connection from Windows XP.

In all cases tells me that "connection terminated locally by the client. Reason 414: Failed to establish a connection", I can connect without problems to a different vpn created without the SA520.

The problem I'm having in the configuration of SA520.

I did a port scan and tells me "port 1723 is closed", "port 4500 is listening", after having made the VPN Wizard were following the same way.

Internet connection is directly connected to the SA520 without any restrictions of any kind.

I could give any information or steps to solve my problem? And if possible how to properly complete the forms VPN configuration.

Assuming that my configuration is:

Public IP: 9.10.11.12
SA520 IP: 192.168.1.254
Network IP Range: 192.168.1.100/200
Domain Server: 192.168.1.1

And I want to set an operating system Windows 7 and XP to connect to VPN SA520

I would appreciate help with this problem.

Thanks

0 Replies 0