Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

When using vpn can't get to internet

I have to vpn into a client site and once I get my connection I am unable to browse and get email. Basically I can only get to their machines and not to the outside world. If I have 2 network adaptors is there a way to set this up so that I can get to their network and still get out to the internet? Is there a setting in the pcf file that would allow me to still be connected to the client site and get my email and surf? IS there a way I can set this up with 2 network adaptors?

TIA,

Susan

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: When using vpn can't get to internet

This would be accomplished by split tunnelling which would be set up at the termination point of your vpn, probably your clients firewall/concentrator, not on your client or in your .pcf. Typically the reason this is not allowed is that it is considered a security risk.

Re: When using vpn can't get to internet

So there is no way around this as a user even if I have 2 network adaptors? Can't I some how have only the tracfic vpn go through 1 network adaptor and all the other tracfic go through my other network adaptor?

Thanks,

Susan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content