cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Windows 8.1 - Unable to lodge tax returns with MYOB AO

mtaccountants
Level 1
Level 1

After "upgrading" to Windows 8.1, we can no longer lodge tax returns. We used the MYOB AO system. There seems to be issues with VPN Client and Cicsco AnyConnect. I have tried to reinstall it and configure it many times, but it doesn't take and just keeps asking me to reinstall when I already have (and yes, I did reboot after installing and configuring).

Error messages after attempting to lodge tax returns include the following statements:

"Unable to connect to ATO VPN Concentrator
Error: VPN Service not available
Error code: 2147467259

The VPN API engine failed to initialize, review the AnyConnect Log for possible cause"

When I try to open AnyConnect it just says VPN Service not available.

Someone please help! I have contacted MYOB technical support, ATO ELS support and Cisco Technical support and none could help.

2 Replies 2

rosaho
Level 3
Level 3

This discussion has been reposted from Cisco Support Community Olympics Trivia to the VPN community.

era58382
Level 1
Level 1

Salary Find out what 24000 after tax means for your take-home pay in the After Tax UK. Discover the equivalent in GBP, or pounds, and understand how your salary is affected by taxes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: