Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Windows 8 Error Code 27850

Hi,

Getting the error code 27850, have managed to find fixes for windows 7 but when trying to apply them it would seem that windows 8 doesn't have the same registry??

Have tried manualling removing every bit of Cisco off the pc but as soon as it gets halfway to installing up pops the dreaded error code window.

Any ideas on a workaround for this please???

I did consequently have it running perfect before my certificate expired!! However it would not install the new one without an import password so I uninstalled to re-install and this is where the problem came about,

Any ideas gratefully welcome!!

Ok so after playing around and investigating further, I uninstalled a few adaptors from device manager list as I had approx 7 cisco ones!! Any way I haven't been able to get rid of the final one "Cisco Sytems VPN Adaptor for 64-bit Windows - Deterministic Network Enhancer Miniport" Clicked uninstall and it behaves as if its doing it but then remains, so have disabled.

Anyway re-run the install program and it now gets to literally 5 secs from full install and then the error code pops up, so I'm thinking its something to do with the above adaptor. How can I remove it from the device list??

Message was edited

Views
Helpful
Replies