Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Windows resources without second login

I am totally new to Cisco VPN and have a question that I can not figure out anywhere.

We are using Windows Radius to authenticate user. User are connected using their windows account and password to login to the Cisco VPN. That works fine with any problem. But when they browse any resources on the file server or start outlook. There will be a delay for about 15-20 seconds then the machine will prompt them for user name and password. Now they put in the user name and password. Then they can browse the file or read their email.

I know SBL (start before login) might work but there is still a second login prompt and some users use their home computer to log on to VPN. So we can not use SBL

I know when we use Windows RRAS we don't have to do that.  

Is there anyway to get the second prompt away? So when people sign in to VPN using their windows account and password. It will also pass the login information to the network. 

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies