Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

WRVS4400N Add'l Port Forwards?

I am limited via the GUI interface as to the number of port forwards I am required to use.

If I have 9 PC's, which all need PcAnywhere ports open (5631-5632 to 5649 to 5650) to specific IP's, as well as RDP (3389 to 3398) as my optional way to gain access, and I am only limited to 10 spots on the Port Forwarding Page, what do I do to gain additional space/entries?

I was able to easily do theis with DD-WRT on a cheaper router, what do people do in the 'real world' when they have specific requirements with more entries than what is provisioned for in a device?

2 REPLIES

Re: WRVS4400N Add'l Port Forwards?

1 week, no reply?  How does one get a "Cisco certified" reply?  Is this unit discontinued?

Cisco Employee

Re: WRVS4400N Add'l Port Forwards?

Bob,

This product would be covered under the 'small business' portion of the Support Community:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business

--Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content