cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2 ISP using a wan router.. 1 ISP is existing already..

johnclever
Level 1
Level 1

hi guys from cisco experts. i would like to show to you a sample network diagram of an existing network and proposed network with the involved of 2 ISPs and WAN router.

i am attaching an image just below if you wish to see it and to be able to understand what i am supposed to ask and show it to you know visually. on the image content, there is a 2 questions indicated and you are welcome to answer it. this would be a big help to me just in case or before the proposal to be implemented. i am not an expert on networking but i am eagerly and currently studying by myself.. basically or average i did some experience about networking stuffs.

i really appreciate on your important response and maybe you can give some tips and tricks on me.. hehehe thanks

1 Reply 1

Eugene Khabarov
Level 7
Level 7

If I understood you correctly, then

you can use tunnel and bridge you networks through internet, just like it is connected to the single switch, then you can use single ip subnet for your both networks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card