Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

7206 VXR MRTG Configuration

Hi

I have configure MRTg 2.12.2 for my Router for all its interfacees to monitor the traffic.

I have problem that i want to configure MRTG for CPU and i need for it OID so. MY CPU detail is .

cisco 7206VXR (NPE400) processor (revision B) with 491520K/32768K bytes of memory.

Processor board ID 21279360

R7000 CPU at 350MHz, Implementation 39, Rev 3.3, 256KB L2 Cache

6 slot VXR midplane, Version 2.1

How can i get OID for CPU ??????

Thanks....

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: 7206 VXR MRTG Configuration

In case your IOS device has several CPUs, you should use CISCO-PROCESS-MIB and its object

cpmCPUTotal5min (.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.5) from the table called cpmCPUTotalTable.

This table allows CISCO-PROCESS-MIB to keep CPU statistics for different physical entities

in the router, like different CPU chips, group of CPUs or CPUs in different modules/cards.

In case of a single CPU, cpmCPUTotalTable will have only one entry.

Information about different physical entities in the router is stored in the entPhysicalTable of RFC 2737 standard-based ENTITY-MIB. Linking between two tables ( cpmCPUTotalTable and entPhysicalTable) is fairly simple: each row of cpmCPUTotalTable has

an object cpmCPUTotalPhysicalIndex that keeps the value of the entPhysicalIndex (index of entPhysicalTable), and points to the entry in entPhysicalTable, corespondent to the physical entity for which these CPU statistics are maintained.

Also, try this URL: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094a94.shtml#multiple

Views
Helpful
Replies