Views
Helpful
Replies

7600-ES+4TG3CXL and 76-ES+ADVIP-LIC

lorenzo limardo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can someone please, tell me if the license 76-ES+ADVIP-LIC contains a KEY ACTIVATION, and if it is possible to transfer the key  from a card to the other one in case of failure?

This is what i can find, but not really clear.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/7600-series-routers/data_sheet_c78-570732.html

Licensing Information

Cisco 7600 Series ES Plus Advanced IP License

The Advanced IP license entitles the use of Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2SR or Release 15S on the Cisco 7600 Series ES Plus line cards with the following functions in addition to the Basic license:

• 6VPE

• Layer 3 IP/MPLS VPN

• MVPN

One Advanced IP license is needed for each of the ES Plus line cards in the system where these features are enabled.
The Advanced IP license does not entitle you to use features contained in the Optical Transport Network, Intelligent Services Gateway, or Video Services licenses on the Cisco 7600 Series ES Plus line cards.

1 Reply 1

Hi lorenzolimardo, i think you would need another license for the back up to work in case of failutre. you would need another license for failure purposes. for more information please feel free to send me an email. hope this helps!

Thanks,

Ferdinand Guasque

fguasque@cisco.com

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card