The strange thing with this issue is that even though ICMP (ping) works even with 20% packet loss any browser or web traffic doesn't work at all.
Also since I am running multiple servers on my network, they cannot be accessed from outside either. This is the major problem as I have web services.
I turned on "term mon" and "debug ppp neg", however I do not know how to view the results. Show atm0 and dialer0 however do show me as connected though??
I have noticed that when say the number of external connections goes up that this happens? I don't know if this is a DNS issue since I have had issues with using my router as a DNS server in the past as CPU usage would go up rendering the device un-accessable.
Sorry if this seems like a trivial problem, I am due to start the CCNA in 2 weeks which hopefully will teach me how to use IOS to it's maximum!
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3.
16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted
towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are
looking for early feedback from customers befor...
Introduction Featured Speakers Luis Espejel is the Telecommunications
Manager of IENova, an Oil & Gas company. Currently he works with Cisco
IOS® and Cisco IOS XE platforms, and NX to some extent. He has also
worked as a Senior Engineer with the Routing P...
In this session you can learn more about Layer 3 multicast and the best
practices to identify possible threats and take security measures. It
provides an overview of basic multicast, the best security practices for
use of this technology, and recommendati...