Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Another multilink PPP Question

Hi,

I need to setup a multilink PPP using two T1 lines. I've read as much as I can find on these forums regarging this. The setups that I've seen seem pretty straight forward. What I can't seem to find an answer for is, whether or not I need to use a policy map. Some documentation says I need it some don't say anything about it. Some of the examples I've seen in the forum has it some doesn't. I'm using two 2650XM routers both running IOS 12.2(8)T5

So, to make a short story long. Do I need to use a policy map? If so, any examples of a fundamental map would greatly help.

Thanks in advance!

• WAN Routing and Switching
2 REPLIES

Re: Another multilink PPP Question

Hi,

I have setup many multilink interfaces and I have never used a policy-map. I do not see the need for it in a simple multilink configuration

Re: Another multilink PPP Question

It'll be a couple of weeks before I can try it. But I wanted to get as much info before hand. This will definitly be a simple config, so it should work fine.

Thanks!

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.