Views
Helpful
Replies

Any Cisco Supperiority Reports

cchristodoulou
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can anyone refer me to any recent (2006-2007) official reports by trustworthy organizations (i.e. gartner) that indicate the Cisco supperiority in the networking world (routing, switching, security, etc)?

I must justify my purchases through these reports and any input will be helpfull.

2 Replies 2

Danilo Dy
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Not only is the product that needs to justify for purchasing it.

Technical Staff Skill also need to include. If your organization bought Cisco products but you don't have Cisco trained personnel to support it, you have to include training or hiring additional head count.

Recurring cost, product resiliency, support, technologies, and company stability - you would not want to purchase products from one company that maybe taken over by a bigger company in the near future. Also, you would not want to purchase product from a company who's manufacturing plant situated in the country which has external threats like war.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: