cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ATM interfaces oid misssing

anandmirasdar
Level 1
Level 1

I have Cisco 2811 router on which I have some ATM interfaces. I am monitoring this device in some SNMP monitoring tool. Previously it was monitoring those ATM interfaces correctly. But after up gradation of its IOS to IOS 12.4(8c) I am not able to discover those atm interfaces in my monitoring tool. Because now 1.3.6.1.2.1.37.1.2.1.8 (atmInterfaceIlmiVci) oid is absent in mib structure of device. I think it is required to identify atm interfaces in my monitoring tool. So please tell me how should I discover atm interfaces, whether this oid Is deprecated or give my some replacement oid for this missing oid

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Check if the variable atmVclTable provides you what you are looking for. It generally polls for ATM virtual path statistics. Refer URL http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Mibbrowser/unity.pl for getting the MIB for the variables.

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I'm a bit vague in my recollections, but recall our SNMP person found some stats not being provided by earlier 12.4 releases (7 or 8?) on 2811s. Whatever it was, the later releases corrected the problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card