Views
Helpful
Replies

backup link configuration among two vpn link and two internet link

mukesh chaubey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Plz guide me .if i have two vpn link . one is primay and second is backup. having lan ip 10.190.z.z/24  and 10.191.x.x/24 respactivity. also two internet link.  how should i physicall attached both vpn . and intenet link.  plz also draw topology . internel lan pool is 10.1.x.x/24.  no vlan used ,.only vlan 1 present.  device available is cisco 2900. swich is l3 3750 . plz . i know i should use SLA. POLICLY BASE . but guide me only .how to connet .

user need internet as well as vpn link at a time to loggng server. present on remote city. guide me how to physicaly attaech all the device and where .ip of both vpn link is from different network. plz suggest.redesign network will also acceptable.

i'm uploading . here two more internet link has to terminte  . how should i do.. ?  my requirement is to i should use both the link vpn 1sp and 2 nd vpn . for load balananing and if one get down.  no service get affaceted . also user can run internet too. for checking there mail service.  how should i design .

what devcie and where to place.  and on what devie is should do the configuration .any solution . idea. plz. load balancing and high availablity is my main goal.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mukesh,

It's clear, you want site to site vpn. which are you required site to site vpn?

IPSEC

GRE over IPSEC

IPSEC VTI

we don't know your requirement, so draw also a simple diagram. I have one see it as well.

Regards,

kazim

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi Mukesh,

It's clear, you want site to site vpn. which are you required site to site vpn?

IPSEC

GRE over IPSEC

IPSEC VTI

we don't know your requirement, so draw also a simple diagram. I have one see it as well.

Regards,

kazim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card