Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

call center

i was tasked to put up a call center from scratch, can anyone knows of what are the things need to consider in designing a call center network? Anyone, for a good link of reading materials for call center design or small to enterprise business network infrastructure design, requirements and considerations...i will appreciate that...thanks!

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: call center

Primary things to consider are # of agents, # of calls at a given time, whether it will be central or distributed, growth plans, and availability (SLA) requirements.

Do a search for IPCC and SRND, you should see some good matches come up. Here is the SRND for IPCC Express 4.0(4):

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps6488/c1609/ccmigration_09186a008066ea75.pdf

Community Member

Re: call center

designing call centre is very simple but first you need to clear what is the requirment.

like If somone say to me I can install Asterisk PBX connect asterisk with SIP trunk and connect ip phones to asterisk or you can use soft phone (free).

for comlicated design you need to consider many things but thats the simple design.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content