Views
Helpful
Replies

Can only ping from Lan, not from router

AndersBramsen
Level 1
Level 1

II have a 881g conecting fine with 3G via cel 0

I Can not ping fx 8.8.8.8 or 4.2.2.2 from cli, bur from Lan everyting World fine.. Any helt please?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

19 Replies 19

Okay....don´t know if this is to any help...but

If i remove ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 cel 0 then i can ping from the router, but not from my lan

If i add ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 cel 0 then i can ping from lan, but not from router....strange right?

Hi,

if i bring down CEL0 the it switch fine over to Backuo isp, but shouldent it jump back when primary is up again?

Yes it should but I didn't see any tracking in your config, just one static route to cellular 0

Gonna think it over to see which commands could help us sort it out with all the infos you gave.

Regards.

Alain

Don't forget to rate helpful posts.

see if the end host/device has the default gateway or 0.0.0.0 route to the layer 3. you would be able to ping it from directly connected switch since it shares the broadcast domain but not outside the boudry of layer2.

Sorry for asking, but could you explain what you mean, I´m not hardcore...or simple dont understand what to do...

My endhost/device ? what is that? anything from my lan? or what do you mean?

My internal Lan is 192.168.0.0 /24

Wich is connect to my Asa´s Lanside, 192.268.0.10, then from asa´s wan port (10.10.10.2) to my Cisco881´s Lanport (10.10.10.1) if that is to any help ?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card