Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Capture read help

Hi All,

I did an IP Traffic Export on the Gateway router and capture the communication between the customer's LAN and an specific server 12.25.239.121

The public PAT IP for the LAN is 201.195.112.2

The attached wireshark is about 20/30 minutes of communication between the internal LAN and this server. Constantly during that time, the users report disconnects with an error (attached in word format), just by clicking ok everything continue working back to normal.

The problem is that their entire work is done accesing this server and this happens continually all day long.

Note:

This customer has an office in USA that connect to this server all day and had never reported any problem.

The office I did the capture is in Costa Rica where the problem happens with any Service Provider we've tried.

We did a VPN tunnel from Costa Rica to USA and send all traffic to the 12.25.239.121 server via the tunnel but the problem persisted. (so even traffic reaches USA and gets out to the Internet locally the problem persisted).

I am attaching a capture of the communication between 201.195.112.2 and 12.25.239.121 to see if someone could help me determine what's the problem.

There are no bandwidth or congestion problems on the Costa Rica office.

Please advice.

Federico.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content