Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

New Member

CBWFQ on ATM pvc max 75% to all classes!

Hi,

When using CBWFQ on an ATM pvc the maximum bandwidth I can allocate to all classes is 75%. Does this mean the other 25% can never be accessed/used by user data?

I assume this limit is there to allow for the ATM cell overheads!

Thanks in anticipation.

regards

Mark

1 REPLY

Re: CBWFQ on ATM pvc max 75% to all classes!

Hi Mark

When you configure CBWFQ the 75% reservation is by default the other 25% will be used for mostly routing protocol overheads etc.,

You can configure max-reserved-bandwidth to change the same.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios124/124tcr/tqos_r/qos_m1ht.htm#wp1113113

regds

102
Views
0
Helpful
1
Replies
CreatePlease to create content