Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCIE R& S and CCNP troubleshooting

I)I am Plan to write CCNP trouble shooting and CCIE R&S.

2)I need to guidance for the same.. How exam will look like is similar to CCNA, CCNP Route & SWITCH.

Above 3 exams at Point 2 have 3 labs, 47 question including multiple choice & drag and drop  all are objective..

is above mention at Point 1 is similar or  how it will be differ. Trouble shoot i heared there will  8 Lab Question includes 4 Objective of each lab 32 Question will be covered and somemultiple choice and drag and drop. But dont have any idea about CCIE R & S.

any site for prepration  will  be helpful as well..

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

CCNP TS you are correct.

I just finish my CCIE written exam.There would be no Lab scenario, Just questions and 1-2 drag and drop.

Note one thing that once you answer the question you cannot go back to the prev question.

HTH

Regards

Inayath

In CCIE R&S written exam there is no lab like CCNP exam...

Hi Dinesh,

The CCIE R&S stream has two exams. The first is the CCIE R&S witten exam which the qualifier for the CCIE R&S Lab exam. The written exam has around 50 to 60 multiple choice questions. Once you pass this exam you are eligible to appear for the CCIE R&S Lab exam.

In CCIE R&S Lab exam you have two parts.

1) Troubleshooting Part - Duration for this is 2 hours within which you need to troubleshoot 10 trouble tickets.

2) Configuration Part - Duration given for this is 6 hours within which you need to build & configure the lab from                                  scratch to finish based on the exercises given under different sections.

You can also refer to the below link for more clarity.

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/certifications/expert/ccie_rs/index.html

Refering to forums under certcollection.org would also help.

***********Plz do rate this post if you found it helpful*************************

Thanks & Regards,

Vignesh R P

Hi Dinesh,

Yes you are right in CCIE R&S written exam there is no lab like CCNP exam.

***********Plz do rate this post if you found it helpful*************************

Thanks & Regards,

Vignesh R P

Views
Helpful
Replies